01 Inventions Ltd. is seeking applications for the position of Executive Secretary (Female), with the following job description, qualifications and skills.
If you feel that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV at:
The Executive Secretary is responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support in order to ensure that services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Diploma as a minimum qualification.
- 1+ year(s) experience is preferred.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to departments or individuals.
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries.
- Creating and maintaining filing systems.
- Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms.
- Alert manager about cancelations or new meetings.
- Manage travel and schedule.
- Handle information requests.
- Prepare correspondence and stuff mail into envelopes.
- Greet and receive visitor.
- Prepare confidential and sensitive documents.
- Coordinates office management activities.
- Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly.
- Prepare agenda for meetings.
- Takes and transcribes dictation.
- Helps prepare office budget.
- Plans events.
- Maintain office procedures.
- Excellent or very good English language skills (reading, writing and conversation).
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word and Powerpoint).
- Professional internet researcher.
- Professional social media management.
- Strong organisational skills.
- The ability to plan your own work, work on your own initiative and meet deadlines.
- The ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands and prioritise tasks and workload.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients.
- Tact, discretion and respect for confidentiality.
- Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.
- Awareness and pride in 100% client satisfaction.
- Reliability and honesty.