01 Inventions Ltd. is seeking applications for the position of Sales Representative (Male), with the following job description, qualifications and skills.
If you feel that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV at:
The Sales Representative will be responsible for selling the company's products and services (via visit, telephone, web or/and email), work with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process, work to find new sales leads, through business directories, client referrals, etc.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3-6 years of experience.
- Out & Inside Sales role.
- Direct customers to company resources for information.
- Works effectively in team environment.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with new and existing customers.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potentials.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Representing the company at exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy.
- Creating detailed proposal documents and quotations.
- Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Helps prepare office budget.
- Plans events.
- Maintain office procedures.
- Owns a car.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word and Powerpoint).
- Professional internet researcher.
- Professional social media management.
- Fair knowledge of IT/Softwares.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients.
- Tact, discretion and respect for confidentiality.
- Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.
- Awareness and pride in 100% client satisfaction.
- Reliability and honesty.
- Excellent and deep understanding to the Sales Skills, (Good Listening, Persuasiveness ,Building Strong Relationships and Self-Motivating).
- Good influencing skills and the ability to effectively deal with external customers.
- Superior closing skills.
- Presentation skills.